Thursday, February 21, 2013

Anglo-Danes For SAGA


My Anglo-Danes have two 8 man units of warriors, one 12 man unit of levy archers, 8 hearthguard with Danish axes, and a warlord also equipped with an axe. I am waiting until I return to flock the melted snow bases and apply decals to the shields which I am leaving primed black for now. I am going to take a couple of nights off then start my Normans. I have enough figs for a mounted Norman warlord, 12 mounted hearthguard, and one unit of dismounted warriors with swords and spears. Once I get home I am adding bow-armed levies and a unit of Flemish warriors armed with crossbows. I read that the Normans are a challenge to play since charging units are fatigued automatically so I may add a standard bearer as well.

It will be interesting to see how the Normans tackle an all-infantry warband especially Scots with spears or Anglo-Danes with axes.
 
 


1 comment: